Monday, May 11, 2009

deja vu dress

I often pull on the same exact thing I was wearing the previous day. Sometimes this lasts the span of 3-4 days. I have not permitted myself this luxury during dress month until today. The rewear. A staple of a recently adopted philosophy: don't make everything more difficult than it has to be. Hence, I bear a striking resemblance to yesterday. A little worse for wear.

This dress was a $2.99 purchase at Goodwill in Eau Claire, WI. The shoes $3.99 at the same store. It is a cheap poly/rayon Target dress that looks and feels like cotton. I fear it is in a constant state of becoming completely covered in pilly growths. I hope I am wrong about this.


dress XI

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so envious of your style which costs so little!

I, too, repeat clothes - most commonly repeating my Sunday church outfit as Monday office wear. Most of the time, I don't see the same people on these two days. :)