Wednesday, October 21, 2009

11 ft zipper

I bought a 10 x 11 ft rug on my birthday. I found it at a garage sale for $75, of which I paid $60. In hind site, if anyone practically throws an oversize oriental rug at you for $60, either someone died on it or it smells like cat pee. In both cases, I recommend Nature's Miracle. It turned our 10 x 11 ft litterbox into something I have totally rubbed my nose against while breathing in.

Enough pitch. The rug is way too big. Travis suggested installing a zipper down the center, after removing a cross-section. The idea grew on me with time. The catch- I needed the perfect 11' 4'' zipper. Enter Zippersource. You could make a slipcover for the world. Our zipper arrived in the mail yesterday. It is a heavyweight antique brass work of art. Stay tuned for the finished project.

No comments: